Let your friend know about Bombastic Life
Friend's email address
Your email address
29” Expandable Upright, Helium Fusion Luggage Set by Delsey
After a year it started to fall apart.
29” Expandable Upright, Helium Fusion Luggage Set by Delsey: At $240, the Delsey Helium Fusion 29-inch Expandable Suiter Trolley is a real steal. It is by far the most spacious luggage I have ever tried, and the lightest in its category; I packed it full for my month-long Europe-Asia tour and it weighed only 30 pounds total! It was amazing. I encountered no problem in weighing in my suitcase at any airport.
The main feature that Delsey boasts about this remarkable luggage is that it is up to 40% lighter than the average upright luggage, indeed. Made of fiberglass graphite frame, the same material that is used in the construction of tennis rackets and golf clubs, this luggage will last a long time and can definitely endure the wear and tear of airport handling and intercontinental traveling. Besides the main compartment, there are four pockets around the bag for easy storage and access to the little things that you need to pack at the last minute.
The trolley comes with an easy access handle with a push button for locking and releasing, and the wheels are protected and recessed for smooth maneuvering. PVC covers the kick area for added step and curb protection.
I have only had the luggage for a few months but love it. I got the midnight black color as it helps to hide the dirt so they continue to look like new for very long time. The material can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth too.
I have tried a lot of luggage over the years and this is definitely the best (that is since my last set of Delsey). Fantastic Bombastic!
Below are the features and specifications of the luggage as provided by the manufacturer:
* 29" x 11.5" x 20"
* Unbelievably lightweight and fully featured
* Depth is expandable by 2.5 inches (to 12.5 inches) to allow for additional packing space
* Recessed locking Trolley™ handle with easy access push button to lock and release
* Lightweight fiberglass graphite frame, the same material that is used in the golf clubs
* Main material is constructed of durable 1800 Polyester with EVA foam backing
* Fully lined with suiter clip on main lid and tie down straps
* 4 pockets for easy storage and security
* Protected and recessed Velocity™ in-line skate wheels for an easy roll and long lasting service
* Molded polypropylene kickplate eliminates wear of stress points
* Self repairing interlocking #10 nylon coil zippers on the main openings
* Integrated ID tag holder with cover. Accepts most business cards
* 10-year warranty
****Updated, after just of a year of heavy travel (15+ international trips), the Helium Fusion bag showed tons of wear and tear, and I started having issues with the zippers and almost all the pull tags have come off. The rating has gone from Fantastic Bombastic to Almost Bombastic.
If you are not a heavy traveler, this bag should treat you just fine.
Share this article: